Share this page with your Friend(s)
Add this page to your Favourites
Mnemonic Devices > Miscellaneous > How to tie your shoe
How to tie your shoe
The silly bunny has 2 ears, and crossed eyes, he picks his nose, and pulls his ears
An easy way to teach children how to tie their shoes:
- You first cross twist the laces.
- Then take each lace and make a loop (the ears).
- Cross the loops (crossed eyes)and pull the top loop back over,
- down and forward out through the triangle (nose).
- Pull the ears (loops)tight and voila, you have a bow!